This is a post I wrote the very first day I started my blog. This is a perfect example of something my distracted mind thinks about for a moment during the day but typically I would push it away and bring some Jedi master mind game and wipe it from my memory. Um, The House Kitty says no, let's play!
First of all, my magic wand needs to be made of some cool @$$ material- like the fossilized powder dust of wooly mammoths mixed with crushed pearls. You can feel free to use anything, garbage bags, dehydrated mushrooms.. whatever you love or whatever you think is totally rad. I knew a guy that thought penguins were cool, so I bet he would like the base of his wand to be made out of penguin pebbles. Because we aren't going to use anything that would harm anybody. Okay? Good.
So once I somehow magically got my wooly mammoth fossils to form the shape of a wand, which would be cool if it were swirly and not just a straight wand, but to each his own! You need some bling or some bedazzle, so get that glue out, you cats! I am going to use hot glue because apparently I am a fan of burning my fingerprints off. Oh well.
Things to Glue On My Wand From Bottom to Top, Row by Row:
- Pennies, bright shiny ones for good luck
- Lisa Frank erasers – if you don't know what these are, click here
- Skittles, the tropical flavors bag
- Swarovski crystals, all the kinds and colors- because of Mercedes can do it, why not me?!
- Feathers, just sticking up all over the place coming out straight from the top
How would you decorate your wand? I dare you to think about it. 😛